Discover the secrets of the Pharaohs, try Cairo, Nile Cruise and Alexandria Tours, enjoy Cairo magnificent tours, Sail on board Nile Cruise between Aswan and Luxor then travel to Alexandria, Cairo, Nile Cruise and Alexandria Tours will allow you to visit Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, then board your Nile River Cruise and amuse your eyes with the beauty of temples between Aswan and Luxor, finally you will visit Alexandria, Book Cairo, Nile Cruise and Alexandria tours with All Tours Egypt at the preferred dates to enjoy Egypt attractions and more.
Egyptfemaletourguide representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, Transfer to hotel by private air-conditioned vehicle, Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at hotel, start your Cairo Excursions to visit Pyramids of Giza, visit The Great pyramid of the king Cheops belong to the fourth dynasty, visit Chephren & Mycerinus pyramids, then drive to panorama area, take memorable photos of the three Pyramids together, continue visiting the Sphinxand the Valley Temple, Next tour to the Egyptian Museum including Tutankamoun treasures, Optional to visit the Mummy room, Lunch at local restaurant, vegetarian food available on request, back to hotel - at night optional to enjoy the sound & light show at the Pyramids area - overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at hotel, then transfer to Cairo domestic Airport, fly to Aswan, meet & assist at Aswan Airport, transfer to your Nile Cruise, Embarkation before Lunch, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Start your tour to visit the high dam, unfinished Obelisk and Philae temple, dinner & overnight on board your 5 Stars Nile Cruise
Breakfast on board, sail to Kom ombo, Arrive Kom Ombo, start your tour to visit Kom Ombo Temple dedicated to the God "Sobek" and Haroeris, sail to Edfu, Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, sail to Esna, Lunch on board, dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Breakfast on board, start your Luxor Excursions to visit the West Bank, Visit Valley of the Kings " including visit to 3 tombs only", proceed to visit Hatshepsut Temple at El-Deir El-Bahary, next tour to colossi of Memnon. lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Breakfast on board, disembarkation after breakfast, enjoy an excursion to visit the East Bank, Visit Karnak & Luxor Temples, at the end of your tour transfer to luxor Airport, fly to Cairo, meet & assist at Cairo domestic Airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at hotel, drive by air-conditioned vehicle to Alexandria, start your Alexandria day tour to visit Quitbay Citadel, Catatomb of Kom El Shokafa, Pompay's Pillar, Alexandria Liberary, enjoy Lunch at local restaurant ( Vegetarian food can be offered on request ), at the end of your tour, drive back to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at hotel. transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport + transfer to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle
- 04 nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast & all taxes
- 01 day tour in Cairo as mentioned in program including Entrance fees & English speaking guide
- 01 Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- 03 Nights accommodation at 5 stars Nile Cruise on full board
- All sightseeing tours on board your Nile cruise including :
- Tour to the High Dam, Philae Temple in Aswan
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples.
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & Colossi of Memnon.
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples.
- Entrance fees to all sites as mentioned in program
- All The prices are per person and in Euro
- English speaking guide
- 01 day tour in Alexandria as mentioned in program including Entrance fees & English speaking guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Assist & transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure.
- International Flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Entrance fees inside the pyramids or inside the mummy room in Egyptian Museum.
- Domestic Flight ( Cairo / Aswan - Luxor / Cairo)
- The above Prices are not valid during the Peak Periods (New Year - Christmas - Easter)