Make the most of your Day Trip To St. Simeon Monastery that is situated inverse the southern tip of Elephantine Island. Initially known as Anba Hatre Monastery, this structure goes back to the sixth century.
Make the most of your Day Trip To St. Simeon Monastery. You will be Transfer from your Hotel in Aswan to St. Simeon Monastery which is found opposing the southern tip of the Elephantine Island. it was called Anba Hatre Monastery. The essential church of the Monastery was worked amid the primary portion of the eleventh century ( or perhaps prior, in the tenth century ) and represents the oldest of its kind in Egypt
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Personal spending
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.