Experience the unique atmosphere and magical side of Cairo’s glittering sights, lights and reflections in this night tour. Watch Cairo come to life after dark with a private tour through the city’s most atmospheric spots. Take in the view from the top of the iconic Cairo Tower. At 187 m (614 ft), it has been the tallest structure in Egypt and North Africa for about 50 years. It was the tallest structure in Africa for 10 years, until 1971 when it was surpassed by Hillbrow Tower in South Africa. Then cast off on the Nile River in a traditional felucca sailboat. Sip tea high above the city from the peak of El Mokkatam mountain and enjoy a traditional Egyptian dinner. Finish your evening at the bustling Khan El Khalili bazaar, the oldest market of Middle East.
Why to Choose Egyptfemaletourguide.com ?
- All our Guides and Drivers are fully vaccinated .
- Taking all the necessary procedures for your safety
- giving Deluxe Service in budget price
- You will travel in Egypt with a local friend .
- No other Tour company can offer you better service than ours and we challenge .